Your Privacy is important to us
Farm Girl cares about and is committed to the privacy of your personal information. Any personal data that we do collect from you will be processed carefully and lawfully in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. Please read the following information on what we collect from you and how we treat your data.
Information we collect from you
When you write to us via our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or by emailing [email protected]rmgirl.co.uk, we will use your information when corresponding with you and will not subsequently keep your data on our systems.
Where the above information is collected directly, some personal data is collected indirectly. We may collate general information through Google Analytics about your browser on visiting our website in order to access a better understanding of how we can improve user experience.
This information may include:
- Your IP address
- Your browser version and type
- The time and date of your visit to our website
- Any pages you visit on our website
- The time you spent on each page
- How you found us – your site search
We work with third parties such as:
- Technical subtractors
- Email Marketing and Mailout Services (Mailchimp)
- Delivery services such (Uber Eats, Deliveroo)
- Analytics providers (Google Analytics)
- Customer loyalty platforms (Loyalzoo)
- Online booking platforms (Opentable/Resy/Quandoo)
- Ticketing platform for ticketed events (Eventbrite)
These third parties may collect data from you to give to us and vice versa. It is their responsibility to be GDPR compliant, procuring the relevant consents from you in regard to your personal data.
How we use your information
We may use your information to:
- Enable you to gain access to our full website
- Ensure that our website remains safe and secure
- Notify you of any changes to our website
- Maximise user experience
- Notify you of changes to our services
- Receive and review any complaints and/or suggestions
- Receive any job applications or career enquires
- Conduct market research
- Receive orders made via Deliveroo or Uber Eats
- Prevent crime and fraud
- Lawfully disclose information to local authorities in the event of an investigation or legal dispute.
If you would like more information on this, or if you would like to opt out of receiving any marketing emails from us, please select the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of the email or alternatively you can email [email protected] and we will be happy to help.
Our website retrieves information on your browser in the form of cookies. This information consists of your preferences or your device and is predominantly used to make your internet browsing life easier. You can block cookies through your phone, tablet, PC or Mac. Check your provider for more details.
Free Customer Wi-Fi
We offer free Wi-Fi in our cafes which require you to enter your email address and sign up to our mailing list. If you subsequently wish to be removed from our mailing list, please email [email protected] or select the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of the emails you have received.
The customer Wi-Fi also enables us to assess:
• customers who visit frequently
• amount of first-time customers
• average time spent in our cafes and on the Wi-Fi